HAIR CARE TIPS
HAIR CARE TIPS
Bundles- Lace Closure- Lace Frontal
- Hair texture : Virgin Human Hair
All our Clip-In extensions hairs are Remy human hair.
All our Bundles, Lace closures and Lace frontals are Virgin Human Hair.
- Always comb from the bottom to the top.
- It is recommended to wash the extensions at least every two weeks, if wearing everyday.
- Shampoo & Conditioning with Sulfate free product to make you extensions last longer.
- After Shampooing & Conditioning your hair , Please Air drying. This technique is highly recommended .
- Use heat protection product if you use hair dryer.
- Please avoid product with high concentration of alcohol. It can cause hair damage.
- Our hair can be colored / bleached. PLEASE, Use a professional Colorist/ hairstylist to process bleaching or coloring your hair. Without proper care by a professional, the hair can be highly damaged.
- OUR Lace Closure and lace Frontal come in natural lace color.
- If you choose to bleach the knots on your Lace CLOSURE and Lace FRONTAL, It could create baldness on these items by over bleaching the knots. CONTACT A PROFESSIONNAL HAIRSTYLIST/ PROFESSIONNAL COLORIST.
- Can use makeup that matches skin Tone/ Color.
- Otherwise, you can use a wig cap that matches your natural skin color and have the most natural look.
Because the lace is delicate please, ONLY Air dry or cool dry your Lace frontal or Lace closure for maintenance.